Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Animation work in Perth?

And now the real test begins. The course has completed but for one final project. And now, will the industry bear us? Can a diploma grad make a go of it in Perth?

On the basis of my student work as well as my previous work in web and visual arts I got my first job today! I feel lucky to be working on a portfolio, and a bit daunted to be in the corporate world already. I found the job online googling animation jobs in Perth. It is Flash based, and was advertised on several popular employment sites. Essentially I am working for a temping agency that fill jobs for corporate bodies in and around the CBD. Which is good because they get the work, then call me, which I like.

I am yet to complete the job, or get anymore work! But importantly, I feel, my foot is in the door. Stay tuned for more on animation, soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment